Artists Information Session
Learn how to get your content on the Caribbean’s favorite music app
find answers, learn how to best engage fans and drive your views.
We’ve launched our Official Artist Basics Program, designed as a one-stop-shop to help artists engage with their fanbase around the world. Whether you’re signed to a label or independent, you can get rewarded for your work.
Starting from February 2020 TrackDrip offers the weekly “TrackDrip for Artists Basics” training session. This course offers a hands-on live training session showing artists, labels & artists management the ropes of how to get on board with TrackDrip. You will learn how to create your account, upload music, content requirements, understanding royalties, requesting payouts, promoting your music and much more.
- Suitable for all content creators (both audio & video)
- Bring your own laptop, we offer free wifi
- Address: TrackDrip Headquarters, Commewijnestraat 41
- Location: Paramaribo – Suriname
- Dates: each wednesday & saturday (please check the calendar for available time slots)
- Cost of participation: SRD 100 including drinks & certificate
P.S: Artists who pay the participation fee in advance are guaranteed a seat at the training.